Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Blog!

This is a new project for me! 

I am new to blogging.  But since I enjoy perusing other stitchers blogs, I thought, I might as well start my own!  We will see how well I keep up.  With a full time job, 2 over active and over scheduled kids, a husband, a dog and too many hobbies...  My time is precious.

I hope to show some finished projects, some works in progress and maybe a little chatter about everyday life!

My favorite designer is Jackie DuPlessis of It's Fine-ally Finished.  There are many others, but her unique designs are by far on the top of my list.  I will post some finishes!

The following is Carried Away.  This was a class offered by the Shining Needle Society!  I love the fall colors!


The following is a picture of my finished items...

No comments:

Post a Comment